Originally posted on WILDsound Writing and Film Festival Review:
Watch the Short Story Reading of MY LIFE IN ORBIT:
Story performed by Geoff Mays
Get to know writer Ken W. Simpson:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
It is a memoir
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Live it with me.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I began with stories fifty years ago, and poetry about fifteen years ago.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Favorite poet, T S Eliot, favorite writer, Raymond Chandler.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I write to communicate, and aim to have my poetry heard as well as read.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
7) What is your passion in life?
* * * * *
View original 20 more words